01 Oct William Gartland
Bill has more than 30 years’ experience in Leadership, Management, Business Development and International Relations in
multiple business sectors:
• Oil & Gas
• Health Care / Insurance
• Agriculture, Distribution / Production
• Technology * Private Equity
• Real Estate * Third Sector
Among other positions and activities, he has been:
.- Manager and Promoter of Entrepreneurial initiatives/mentoring/coaching and Business Development primarily in the Health Care & Energy sectors.
.- Deputy Director Institutional Programs Fundación Repsol.
.- Deputy Director International Institutional Relations Repsol.
.- Deputy Director International Relations, Media Outlets and Special Projects Repsol.
.- International Financial & Technology Services SARL; Grupo Gosa. Project Manager / Business Development
.- DAMI International, LLC, Houston, TX, USA. Partner – International Business Consulting
.- Coastal Securities, Houston, Texas
Mortgage Derivative Broker (CMO’s), Spain and Latin American markets
.- Denticare / Unilife, Sugar Land, Texas (HMO and Life Insurance Company)
Senior Executive Vice President and Member of the BOD
• B.S. en Business Administration, University of Wisconsin, Green Bay, WI
• Post-graduate, advanced and continuing studies in corporate & international finance, accounting, international commerce, U Houston & Rice U, Houston, TX
• Courses on energy (LNG, Sustainability, Electricity and Alternative/Renewable Energy) in ISE & Enerclub, Spain.
• Unilife Insurance Company, San Antonio, TX (BOD, Secretary).
• Texas DMO Advisory Committee, Texas State Board of Insurance.
• DMO Advisory Committee, Texas. HMO Association (Board Member)
• Mercy Foundation, Monterrey México (Trustee).
• Bilingual / Bicultural: Spanish and English; Dual nationality (United States of America & Spain).